RE: Re : TS 4.0 for sale

Peter, to say you missed the point would be a gross understatement.  Even if
I didn't already own it, I personally wouldn't buy a used copy of TS4 at any
price either (even with a "Y2K clause" in the purchase agreement).  The fact
that you'll have to pretend you're someone else every time you contact Omega
Support is enough of a deterrent for me!  If that's all you wanted to say,
you should have responded to the original posts about TS4's for sale, not to
mine.

The point is if someone DOES want to buy TS4 at a discount, I wouldn't let
the Y2K or an upgrade issue be a deal killer.  Both obstacles can be
overcome.  Obviously "things might have changed" by the time the patch comes
out.  That's not exactly a profound statement.  Is there still some risk
involved?  Of course.  You and I might spend $495 on the TS5 upgrade, only
to find out six weeks later that the new DayTrader Pro 2.0 is much better,
and now we're both out another $1,500.  The people who bought TS4 on the
cheap would then be laughing at us.  Nothing is written in stone in this
business, (I hope we can at least agree on that).