Re: TS 4.0 for sale

Ron2368@xxxxxxx wrote:

> << purchaser would not be able to obtain the <promised> Y2K fix from Omega. >>
>
> Come on now give Omega a break ....they still have 3 business days to post the
> Y2K fix. Was it supposed to be ready in the 2nd quarter of 98? Maybe they will
> let us know when its really supposed to be posted.
>
> My theory is they want TS5 out first since getting the Y2K fix of TS4 now will
> cool the buyers urge to purchase TS5. Now if you are sitting with a non
> compliant TS4 and Omega comes with a deal on TS5  ... well, most folks would
> go for TS5. Would Omega squeeze their customers in this way?
>
> Ron

You bet your A_ _ they would.  The Beta of TS5 as far as I have been
able to determine is not yet Y2K compatible.

BTW if Pierre "Online" is out there lurking how about giving all us
ordinary mortals the inside scoop on just when Omega will get out of
Beta so the rest of us can get our promised Y2K patch.

Just a paying customer of Omega
block # 10,000,000,000,000