Re: Stops in TradeStation/SuperCharts

  • To: ".Omega List" <ati@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Stops in TradeStation/SuperCharts
  • From: "Steven Buss" <sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:56:14 -0700

Wouldn't it be great to be able to measure quantity and quality of
interesting posts to various lists based on the relative availability of
"one of the members".

Can we analyze this technically? <G>

Actually, I hear he's doing a computer room remodel.  I probably speak for
alot of us when I say that I hope he hurries back, if only for the
entertainment.

Steven Buss
Walnut Creek, CA
sbuss@xxxxxxxxxxx
"There's nothing more practical than good theory."