Re: INVESTMENT

>Reference your post with regard to Jyske Bank, you mention scheme, is
>this scam or is it legal?

It is not a scam. Jyske Bank is Denmark's fourth largest bank and is
listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. Check it out with Moody's and I
think you will find it has a high rating.

I believe I am correct in saying that, just like many other European
Banks and European investment funds, Jyske Bank does not market its
products in the USA, so it does not need to comply with US financial
statutes and as a result is not permitted to send investment information
to US citizens at US addresses.

>How does one invest in host of products offered?
You can choose to invest in currencies, shares or bonds or rely on the
bank to advise you.

>Risk-Reward parameters??
High - just like futures.

Michael Soliatis