Re: The end of open out cry?

>On DTB - you can see only the NEAREST 5-10 bids and offers - you can see
>similar in the pits when it comes near to your price.......

that's great i would love to be able to see that on my screen here with volumes

>DTBs - BUND trading has outpaced LIFFES BUND - it has been proven that
>BIG orders are handled better, more efficient, with less slippage on DTB than
>on open outcry ! - That market is several times the size of S&P

It's very true, and DTB outpaced LIFFE in a very short period of time after
they switched to XX century.

LIFFE is still the leader in bund options, since they need jobbers for that.

So far, everybody trading MATIFF and/or DTB, I talked to are stressing
positive aspects.

Fibonacci had to work harder to persuade authorities, merchants and
navigators to switch from roman to indian numbers.