Need True Opinion.......

Dear Robert

I completely Agree with you that electronic era for trading Futures through
the pc is just about to explode, however it needs smoe more time to be as
accurate as live broker. BUT whatsoever I would like to ask ( I ve already
many individuals on this list and not only) WHAT do think is the best to strat
with now ?????

REAL BROKER (I could have an access to PIT BROKER  <those NO GENIUSES  LOL LOL
:)   ) or just simply start with electronic right away ??

Please give samoe clear explanation

REGARDS

Thomas, CA