Re: SATELITE ??

Ron Augustine wrote:

> For those who don't already know, BMI has a relatively new "Lite" service
> which is only $99/ month plus Exchange fees.
> I don't know specifics on all the exchanges, but it is more than adequate
> for me in trading Stocks & Options.

BMI lite has everything the regular version has as far as stocks are concerned -
except NYSE bid and ask.  If you are not getting much faster, more accurate, and
more detailed bid and ask with your execution software, the extra $100 or so you
are playing is the least of your worries.  The bid and ask with BMI is useless
anyway, and this seems like a great way to cut your data fee by more than half
without losing anything of real value.

Regards,
A.J.