RE: SATELITE ??

For those who don't already know, BMI has a relatively new "Lite" service
which is only $99/ month plus Exchange fees.

I don't know specifics on all the exchanges, but it is more than adequate
for me in trading Stocks & Options.

I suggest contacting Jacques Richards at JRichards@xxxxxxx -- he's very
knowledgable in their various service options.