RE: Bmi outages

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Bmi outages
  • From: Thomas Brun <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 12:35:44 -0700

Looks as though I might have to modify my 10foot Dish that is in my
backyard so that it can receive data on the KU band for BMI.  Since I
have a strong SQ at .3 (except when it rains) I must assume that G-3 is
less powerful than the old and now dead G-4.

Only thing I can say is this is a Heck of a way to make a living.  And
also thank-you to those that have provided me with their assistance.

Regards,

Tom