Re: BMI outages

You can hang in until the DTN feed is supported, and then switch. While DTN
customers had to go through two satellite switches after Galaxy5 went down, the
Telstar5 over which the DTN realtime feed is now transmitted is in almost same
location as Galaxy4 and sends out high power signal 5 times strength of
Galaxy4's. Than can mean a drop in dish size and/or no rain fade. Also a big
drop in the bill.

Earl