RE: Jon Schiller's book "The 100% Return Options Strategy"

I agree with Tom. I also bought Schiller's first book a few years ago and
was one of those beginners baptized by fire into what a "90%-winner" naked
strangle was all about! I didn't appreciate that lesson.

I hope his new book lays a little more reality out. The idea seems sound
though.

Neil