Re: daily data collection

> Hi All,
> thanks for your answers. I use DBC Signal and just installed TS.
> to be more specific: on intraday charts I see Open-High-Low-Close bars and
> volume (normal and tick) for the bar.

as said before: there is NO VOLUME on FOREX - PERIOD !

> Strange but tick volume and volume
> numbers are different -

DELETE´m !

> so I assume DBC trnsmittes some volume indications for Forex....

they dont understand the product - but thats no differnt to OMEGA, unfortunately

> But when converting to daily bar - there are no volume at all (even tick)

there is NEVER any volume on FOREX, whatever DBC or whoever in the world
transmits !

> and some bars do not have Open (only H-L-C) (but some
> have). I did all that setup according to my time. may be I have to use
> other time? or give longer time period for daily data collecting process?

DBC and TS have lots prolems with correctly displaying daily charts for FOREX
- sofar NONE of them has provided a correct solution !

> Or may be I should not care about Open as it almost the same as close[1]
> for FX?

yes !

> > From: hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Do I recommend DBC - NO, its useless on FOREX !!!
> What would you recommend? Why not DBC?

Reuters, if you can and want to afford it - I dont !

> Dmitry

rgds hans