Re: daily data collection

Hi All,
thanks for your answers. I use DBC Signal and just installed TS.
to be more specific: on intraday charts I see Open-High-Low-Close bars and
volume (normal and tick) for the bar. Strange but tick volume and volume
numbers are different - so I assume DBC trnsmittes some volume indications
for Forex.... But when converting to daily bar - there are no volume
at all (even tick) and some bars do not have Open (only H-L-C) (but some
have). I did
all that setup according to my time. may be I have to use other time? or
give longer time period for daily data collecting process? Or may be I
should not care about Open as it almost the same as close[1] for FX?

> From: hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Do I recommend DBC - NO, its useless on FOREX !!!
What would you recommend? Why not DBC?

Dmitry