[Fwd: tradestation 5]the cost of

hi, this question is up again,,,,,,so here is the message the sent me
and the group
From: officeofthepresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 9:57:47 -0500
To: rtobiass@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re:tradestation 5

Dear Mr. Tobiassen,

Thank you for your interest in TradeStation 5. The OmegaList posting on January
23, 1998 announced that the upgrade price for TradeStation 5 will "be no more
than $495.00 with special pricing for customers that purchased within 6 months
of the initial release". I would like to recommend that you contact your Sales
Consultant regarding this matter as the answer to your inquiry depends on when
you purchased TradeStation 4.0. You can reach our Sales Department at:
800-422-8587.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Loren Costantino