40bonn.dat file of 200meg too big?

Try FreeSpace 1.0 from Mijenix Corp 608/277-1981.  I don't know what it
cost.  It came free when I bought Partition Magic which is a great program
that enables you to create partitions on the fly.  This might be an
additional way to go after compressing with FreeSpace.  I bought Partition
Magic from PC Connection 800/800-2222 but I don't know if FreeSpace will
come free with it now.  However, PC Connection can answer that for you.  PC
Connection will deliver via Airborne the next day if you order before two
in the morning.