40bonn.dat file of 200meg too big?

Hello,
Help!!! I am running out of HD space and don't want to make hardware changes
at this time. I have 197 meg of data in the 40bonn.dat file, in a 1.2 gig HD
(partitioned to 600 meg in C and 600 meg in D). I would prefer to not
repartition my hard drive at this time , either. The C has been trimmed down
to the essentials and I have only 29 megs left on C drive. D drive has 400
megs of space but I can't run Omega if I transfer the Omega directory to D
drive, or at least I wasn't able to when I tried to point and drag the 300 or
so megs of Omega directory from C to D.
I have almost 3 years of tick data from the CME and CBOT, and have multiple
symbols I follow. I collected the first two years of data, real time from
Signal and then from Bonneville (BMI). The last year I have been downloading
tick data in the Bonneville format from www.omegaresearch.com. I want to have
access to old data on the symbols I follow, but I know there is more data on
the symbols I don't follow ( or is the data for symbols you don't have in your
server just dumped ). Is there a way to separate the data on symbols I use,
and dump or store the rest of data, thereby opening up some space on my
overstressed C drive. Also is there a way I could separate old contracts on
the symbols I follow and still have access to it. That would accomplish what I
want ( decreasing 40 bonn.dat file size and thus increasing available C drive
space ).
I am sure you can tell from my post that I am computer and Trade Station
illiterate, but I have learned enough for it to serve my purposes ( up til now
) . My trading is uncomplicated and using TS is a like using a Viper to drive
to the store, only a block away. It will get you there, but there will be tons
of unused potential on tap. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Roy