My Last Omega Post by Dr. John V. Cappello

To Omega List:

This post is about several issues:

1.System Development-According to the recorded etiquette of Omega "any subject is welcome as long as it pertains to serious trading".It also excludes personal attacks.

At this time I have completed the simplification of the rudimentary system I was developing to openly share.The only feature it lost was breadth of maket and some refinements.By way of example for the first 16 days of May it traded 8 0f 16 days.There were 5 Wins and 3 Losses for a net profit of $5800.It is ELA codable.I have the names of those on this list who communicated with me to whom I will send the algorithm over the next week or so.If I miss you e-mail me privately.

2.I am taking this step and removing myself from this list because I no longer can spend my time deleting personal attacks whether of mine or someone else.Likewise whether I lost my BMI or dta or xyz serves little purpose in helping me trade.Of the 4 lists I am on I am sure there are some fine people here but there also are those who still eat their young.

3.I believe I have as much credibility as anyone on this list.I have a Bachelor's in Chemistry and additional majors in Math and Polymer Chemistry.I co-developed polyvinyl chloride {PVC} pipe,PVC film and worked on space plastics KYNAR and Tedlar.I also synthesized new compounds for the Vietnam War effort.I have an M.B.A. with a Finance major and owned my own securities firm.

I have been a practicing physician for almost 20 years and paid my way through from stock market trading.I hold several patents in the area of weight loss.

I started investigating trading systems last year and after my first year I made more in commodities than in medicine and we are talking 6 figures.I have always openly shared unless I was not sure what I was sharing was accurate.None of this is meant to brag but it is tiresome to see yourself referred to as some kind of moron.I certainly do not think that of any of you,though I do question some of your etiquette.

To my supporters and detractors I wish you well.

With warm regards,
John