Re: you will lose yesterday's daily data

If you're talking about the Omega Server, it depends on how your end-of-day
collection parameters are set.  I have mine set to start collecting daily
data 15 minutes after the market closes and to finish its data collection 15
minutes later-- this minimizes the possibility of loss if some catastrophic
crash or other event occurs later in the day.