Re: data Transfer to new computer

On Tue, 19 May 1998, CwWaring wrote:

> I have a new 3rd computer that I have hooked into my Win95 peer to peer
> network and I would like to tranfer the entire c:drive on the 2nd computer to
> the new.

Is the hardware identical? If not, you may have incorrect driver files
and registry settings. Also, no telling how much old garbage you may be
moving. Bite the bullet and reinstall, then keep your data in a single
directory structure rather than the app directories, making backups
faster and smaller.

Cheers,

Jim