Re: data Transfer to new computer

Why not just use Win95 Backup?  I've backed up my entire drive to another
computer with no problem, and the Backup facility gives you the option of
making a "full backup" (hidden and registry files included).  Backing up my
almost-full 2 gig hard drive takes about 1.5 hours.  There is also the
availabilty of error-checking and file-comparing during the backup process,
so
the data gets across in good shape.

Dave