Re: SPDT SIGNAL-TRENDICATER S&P Daytrading System Update # 7 for

> Date:          Mon, 18 May 1998 20:09:46 -0400
> From:          John Cappello <jvc689@xxxxxxx>

> 7.I am operating under the premise that these forums are meant for
dialog on new ideas and not just for airing out various disputes.I
consider mine a new idea and when finalized I give of it freely t>

I, like Michael Paauwe, must have missed something in this thread,
because I do not know what the underlying idea behind these
signals is, and without know where they come from, I don't feel like
I can learn anything.  Perhaps you could repost the system that
generates these signals.

If people seem skeptical, its because your posts have a suspicious
hint of someone laying the groundwork in preparation for selling
a system.

Patrick Wahl