SPDT SIGNAL-TRENDICATER S&P Daytrading System Update # 7 for Michael

  • To: Michael Paauwe <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: SPDT SIGNAL-TRENDICATER S&P Daytrading System Update # 7 for Michael
  • From: John Cappello <jvc689@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 16:18:58 -0700

Dear Michael,

Since I see you have totally chewed up Michael Mermer I certainly would not want to be on your bad side.I guess you had your reasons for wanting to post your questions to the list.

1.I am working to develop an end of day S&P 500 system

2.It can be ELA coded but I am not ready for it.

3.I am sharing it and not selling it.

4.I have told list members on numerous occasions they will know what is in the subject and if not interested delete.

5.I explained the change over from SIGNAL to TRENDICATER in one of the updates.People with specific questions e-mailed me and I respond.

6.The colloberation should have been corroberation and what I meant was back testing TRENDICATER vs SIGNAL for end of day showed TRENDICATER an improvement.

7.I am operating under the premise that these forums are meant for dialog on new ideas and not just for airing out various disputes.I consider mine a new idea and when finalized I give of it freely to the members.I tell what I am doing and believe it to be proprietary as to how I am doing it.

8. In my one year on these various lists I have seen limited sharing of what people are doing but more--where can I find this-Did you hear about so and so-AND ON.

9.If any of my posts are unclear,I am always glad to clarify.I am not perfect but I really do the best I can.

10.In another sense I am posting prognostications and allowing you to laugh or applaud the results.I thought this too was a purpose of the trading lists.

In conclusion, I am no Michael Mermer or CTA or genius.I am just working on a system in a public forum because I find it mentally stimulating and challenging....and it just may be of benefit to some people.

Regards,
John