Re: Windows NT

hi,
two years ago, i bought my computer and got win nt......i couldn't get the
printer to work and some of the software wouldn't work..........i then moved on
to win95 and everything worked....
i have a pentium pro which is a better match up for nt and i think i will try
again(i assume they have refined nt............).....the only negative i have
heard is it doesn't play games......small price
good trading
rich t