Re: bmi bond settings help

You can set the collection times for day only (you'll have to find out how
from someone  who knows how) but the easiest way to deal with the day
session is to use the day only symbol (DUS8M for December).  The day only
symbol collects data between the hours of 7:20 and 2:00 CST.

>i am embarassed, but i need help.  i was playing with the symbol universe
>setting for US, trying to get only the day session to plot.  i clicked on
>the "use exchange settings as default" radio button, which promptly
>converted all contracts to decimal.  great!
>
>when i try to click on "use the following settings as default" the OK
>button gets grayed out.  so i have two questions:
>
>1) how can i restore my bonds to 32ds, and get the OK button to come back,
and

>2) what are the correct settings for US on bmi if all i want to see is the
>day session?
>
>thanks for your help.
>
>jh

>"The wish must never be allowed to father the thought."
>
>				--  Robert Rhea

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Consulting Inc.
<staylor@xxxxxxx>