Re: dow jones tradestation AND FOREX data

> Dear Lars,
> I have been using Tradestation 5.0 for about 1 year. Perhaps I can
> be of some help.

Lars, Manning and all,

please tell me how DJ-TS handles historical FOREX data.

With DBC and BMI you only have what you safe on your HD from the day
when you start the service.

With FS - you have access to 10 years of DAILY data and 1 year of
intraday FOREX data as soon as you start it.

What is that for FOREX with DJ (and SP Comstock) for historical data
- do you get them with installation or can you access a database from
them or do you start with ZERO as DBC and BMI ?

thanks
rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !