Re: German list members: b.i.s. versus future source?

Gerrit.Jacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Martin,
>
> > My question is: has anyone compared b.i.s. and future source data
> > for DTB futures?
>
> Yes, Hans Esser has done this regularly and claims that b.i.s is
> bad.

I have NEVER made any claims about quality of BIS with reference to
DTB data and/or FS - all I said was that BIS regularly lacks 30% on
S&P and 40% on Tbonds on the many times I compared to my DBC
sleeping pill.

BIS explains the lack of ticks  with not sending same ticks in
opposite to other vendors, but as everbody who uses "other vendors"
knows, that is not the case anyway and BIS is telling not the truth
besides knowing better.

 - I dont have DTB therefore cant compare and judge there.

rgds hans