German list members: b.i.s. versus future source?

Dear list members,

I'm a beginning futures trader in Germany and in the decision process of
choosing a real time data vendor.
My goal is to trade the german Dax and Bund future. So far I've decided to
choose between b.i.s. and future source because of the generally bad things
I've heared about Signal.

My question is: has anyone compared b.i.s. and future source data for DTB
futures?

Because DTB trading is purely electronic, theoretically the computer
generated data stream should be identical with every serious data vendor.

How about reality? Are there differences in tick-data quality and/or delay
that are worth the higher costs of future source?

Thanks a lot in advance for your efforts to answer and truly successfull
trading for all of you!

Martin Warlich