Re: from PC to Notebook

The way I've done it and this has been covered in recent posts is as
follows:

1.) Install TS4 (brand new installation) on your notebook.
2.) Copy the ENTIRE c:\omega directory (this can be done easily with a
Iomega or Syquest type portable media).
3.) Paste the copied folder on your notebook hard drive, overwriting the
just-installed c:\omega folder in the notebook.
4.) You'll likely need to adjust settings like com port, data reception
mode and for the server, but the charting software, workspaces and so on
will now be the same.

Haven't encountered any problems yet.

Carlos Lourenco