tradestation 5/............THE PRICE

i wrote to omega about their pricing for the new product........and this
is what they said:

Dear Mr. Tobiassen,

Thank you for your interest in TradeStation 5. The OmegaList posting on
January
23, 1998 announced that the upgrade price for TradeStation 5 will "be no
more
than $495.00 with special pricing for customers that purchased within 6
months
of the initial release". I would like to recommend that you contact your
Sales
Consultant regarding this matter as the answer to your inquiry depends
on when
you purchased TradeStation 4.0. You can reach our Sales Department at:
800-422-8587.