Re: Optomizing Systems

You might visit my web sight and look at what ChartScanner does.  It might
be of some use to you.

At 12:23 PM 5/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I have been doing some optomizations of a system across multiple futures.
>Its a pretty tedious process - at least the way I'm doing it - loading up
>the chart, running the optomization, waiting for the optomization to
>complete, loading up the next chart, etc.  Has anyone come up with an easier
>way so I don't have to be at the computer while the multiple optomizations
>are run?  One thought would be if to somehow combine chartscanner with
>optomization.  Any ideas?

Best Regards,
William Brower
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.insideedgesystems.com
Tel: 203-454-2754 Fax: 203-221-9195