When system trades are executed

I'm using a system that executes trades based on number of ticks.  When
a certain number of ticks in a certain direction occur, a trade happens.

The only problem is that with fairly long bars (for stocks) nothing
happens in TradeStation until the next bar.

Is ther ANY way I can get TradeStation to execute the trade during the
bar when the condition was met, preferably as soon as the condition
occurs?  I have tried stop orders, but these also execute in the next
bar.

Thank you in advance.

Mike