Chart exporting

I do chart work on my desktop and then want to take it with me on my
notebook, or would like the ability to send one of you a chart that
you can load into your TS or SC and work with it.

Here is what I have found:

It can be done.

I have Super Charts so, from the Omega\sc\ directory or \omega\ts I
would guess, copy the

 *.pag files
Pmaster.cnt
Pmaster.mst

to the same place in the notebook.

Omega told me that much.  But this will only get you the workspaces.
The drawing objects like up and down arrows and cycles are not
transferred  You must also copy the corresponding Ti*.dat and Ti*.ndx
files. Use explorer to sort by time then make a modification to the
chart to tell which ones you need.

This of course will not be dangerous when just copying from your own
desktop to your notebook and you back the existing files up.

Has anyone tried to send charts in this manner to a friend and
remained friends with them?