Cookies: Truth or Urban Legand.

I forwarded the story to a couple of friends and here are their responses ==
Rob ==

----

This is one of the oldest urban legends, and subtle form of chain-email.
Variously attributed to Mrs. Fields or random high-end department stores.
http://www.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Mythology_and_Folklore/Urban_Legend
s/ has many references to the cookie story, and many sites devoted to urban
legends.

Leo

----

The cookie recipe legend has been around for a long time, Rob. I saw it
when I was still working at Swedish, and have used the recipe quite a few
times.

Kathy