Re: Optomizing Systems

Peter Gibson wrote:

> I have been doing some optomizations of a system across multiple futures.
> Its a pretty tedious process - at least the way I'm doing it - loading up
> the chart, running the optomization, waiting for the optomization to
> complete, loading up the next chart, etc.  Has anyone come up with an easier
> way so I don't have to be at the computer while the multiple optomizations
> are run?  One thought would be if to somehow combine chartscanner with
> optomization.  Any ideas?

You can set up more than one chart each with an optimization.  These can
be in either  one workspace or more than one.  Just set up your charts
with the system.  Then for each one, format the optimization, click on
optimize.  Then start the optimization on the next.    When TS finishes
with one it just goes to the next.  Thus you don't need to be at the
computer.

	If you are at the computer, be aware of the following bug I think i
observed:  if you have the optimization report open in one chart and an
optimization in a diffeerent chart finishes, TS put the results in the
open opt. report, not the one just finished optimizing.