Re: "Guaranteed" Fills with Limit Orders at the CBOT?

Kevin wrote:

No, there are differences with the type of orders that MERC brokers are required
to take and CBOT and other exchanges are required to take. There are times
during the day [when a fast market is declared] or that the Merc may declare, as
in last fall, when some order types are disabled or changed. But in general,
some of the tools the Merc give you to trade with are not available BY RULE on
other exchanges. Again, your broker may still offer these order types for you,
however.

Tim Morge