Re: Partial omega-digest Digest V98 #219

I also received 2 #215. I checked the messages included with #216-#218 against
the topic list and found nothing missing. My #219 was truncated. I read the
messages in order, however there were no messages following "Excel graphing
question". Based on prior comments re this problem, it would appear that "Excell
graphing question" or "Re: omega world" included something which terminates the
digest. I'm using IE/OE 4.01.

--------------begin partial copy ----------------------------
omega-digest Digest Volume 98 : Issue 219

Today's Topics:
T-Port card
A/D Line code
intra-day index data (NF, @CBN, @CIS, TRAN) for 1992 - 1995 period