Multi screens

Sorry I am late replying to this subject -  just spent a week in New York
and Wallys World
I use STB but the same applies to both Colorgraphic and Appian as all use a
PCI sharing chip supplied by DEC
The chip requires the mother board and BIOS to be fully  2.1PCI compliant .
PC's 2 years and older in general seem to have problems if the mother board
is not INTEL
AWARD BIOS and W95 were the main problem  - NT was not but W95 had problems
seing the dual or 4 port card.
Appian and Colorgraphic were both at Wallys World and agreed that older
PC's could be a problem
Test the card in your PC before buying if your PC is a no namer and older
than 2 years
I have tested both the 4 by 1 and the 2 by 2 combination with any number of
windows and it works
I also use a screen sharing box to allow the 6 screens I have to be shared
between 3 CPU's with up to 4 per machine