Re: Do you use PQ Drive Image??

One very simple way to copy from one drive to another in Win-95 is to use a
DOS statement like the following.

C:\windows\command\xcopy32.exe c:\omega\*.* d:\omega\ /m /s /e

It will copy only files that have changed since it was last executed.  It
will also copy to a  Network drive, assuming the drive mapped.

You can set it up as a Win-95 Shortcut Icon.  If you want to automate it,
you can use a scheduler, such as ClockMan.