Re: Scalper Pivot Points - code

SKane777,

It is apparent that what you call "your code" is not of any value since
you have posted it to the omega list. For if this code were usable and/or
saleable, you would not be so quick in posting it. As claimed by
yourself, your code is no more than stochastic indicators, of which any
TradeStation user can obtain from text books.

I do not understand as to why you continue to slander the work and
progress of our company who has invested time and money in developing an
indicator for TradeStation. I can tell you that the code posted is not
what the Scalper is made up of. Besides, if other companies were
developing ELA indicators that utilize such functions as Moving Averages,
FastD's and/or any other combination, would you go after them saying it's
your code?

S&P BootCamp is not simply run by an individual of whom you have spoken
to, or about in the past. Scalper Pivot Point has been under development
for several years and is constantly being improved based on other avid
S&P Traders using it, including myself.

If you continue to claim that the code used in the Scalper ELA file is
yours, compare the results of those who maybe on this list that have
Scalper, to what you have posted. You will notice that they are not the
same. Claims of fraud or vendor ripoffs are unnecessary.

Gregory Richards
S&P BootCamp