Re: Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)

Thanks for the suggestion, Hans,

The trouble with ASCII charts is they don't show the new, real-time
ticks as they come in.  That's what's important to me.  I'm working
with real-time data, and I need to be able to control what's in
my real-time database.

Jim

"hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> suggests: