Anyone using "Scalper 2.0" ?

An indicator that flags turning points is advertised on page
94 of the May issue of Futures, and at the web site at
http://home.earthlink.net/~sptrader.  The vendor has sent me
sample charts from the past few days, and while the thing
is certainly not the "holy grail", it seems to fit with my
trading strategy.

I am curious whether any of you are using, or have evaluated
Scalper 2.0?  It seems to be a "Show-Me" that signals the bar
where a turning point occurs.  Works on short timeframe bars,
and typcally signals a few times per day.  Misses some major
turns, flags a few minor ones, but from the sample plots
that I've been shown, the market DOES turn when the thing
fires.

Yea, I know - beware of anything advertised on the back
pages of Futures Magazine.  Still, who knows - maybe some
Omega-List member is cleaning up with "Scalper 2.0".

Thanks

Jay Mackro