Subject:          Daily data not transferred
   Date:          Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:54:18 -0600
   From:          Keith Paulson <kpaulson@xxxxxxxxxx>
     To:          Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
     CC:          techsupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I recently moved TS 4.0 to my new hard drive and found that daily data is
not transferred. I performed the following procedure:
1. Install Win 95 on virgin new drive.
2. Install TS from CD on new drive.
3. Copy 40bonn.dat and bonn.lst and TS folder from old to new drive
4. Delete files 40bonn.idx, 40bonn5.dat, and 40bonn5.idx from new hard drive.
5. Run offline server to rebuild idx files.
6. Close offline server and startup online server.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Keith Paulson