...and more problems

.....after I lost several workspaces on a crash yesterday - I did the
usual SCANDISK and deleted the empty workspaces........

Everything runs fine, besides I need to create new workspaces - now
when I hit the DISK symbol to save the workspaces, I get a pop-up
window saying:

....saving all disk spaces......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMEGA CHARTING

STOP     COPY6
               UNABLE TO READ FILE

I click ok and it pops up another 2times and then disappears -
exactly the same when I click the DISK-symbol again.

ideas ?

thanks
rgds hans

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !