Re: Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)

  • To: Richard Josslin <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Support for older TS vers (was: New Tradestation 5.0!)
  • From: Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:24:35 -0700

Richard,

It's none of my business, but I'm curious-- why would anyone be reluctant to
upgrade to ver. 4.0 or higher?  I've upgraded regularly from somewhere
around 2.0 and never had any major problems.
I have sometimes waited until others --more courageous than me-- have walked
the path for a while so I could take advantage of post-release
modifications, but I have never regretted upgrading.  I can understand the
comfort and appeal of an old pair of shoes but wonder if the same attachment
is appropriate when the subject is cutting edge technology.

Any comments on this subject that you or anyone would be willing to offer
would be interesting to hear.