Help on EL

I wanted to write a Show Me with the ability to scan a number of stocks.
Data1 is the daily price chart, Data2 is the weekly price chart for the
same stock, Data3 is an indicator for the daily, and data4 is an
indicator for the weekly.

The idea is to scan for : Data3 > Data3[1] and Data4 > data4[1], which
means both the daily and the weekly indicator are rising.

But while running chartscanner, I notice that data2 ( which is the
weekly price ) does not change. It remains the same stock which was
originally on display when chartscanner was run.

I think chartscanner is changing the data1 for each stock but using the
data2 for the very first stock !

Am I doing something wrong ?

Sudarshan Sukhani
New Delhi