Re: New Tradestation 5.0!

> I have heard from an Omega Rep that the new Tradstaion 5.0 will becoming
> out shortly.  When it does, he said they will no longer support
> Tradstation 4.0.  Has anybody else heard this? ...

I hadn't heard it, and it doesn't affect me, as I'm using SC, but it surely
comes as no surprise.  They've never been willing to support previous
versions of their software, a level of arrogance that drove me to Metastock
until I reeeally needed a function SC supplied and MS didn't.  My current
hope is that the next revision of MS will be upgraded enough to let me
dump these turkeys again.

Owen Davies