Re: Two monitors

Hi Ron!

Wow!  Sounds just like what I have been looking for!

If I may ask, I noticed you mentioned four monitors.  Is that because the
image is then split into 4 quadrants?  Would two monitors work with WOW dt?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bob Hoff

<<
 I'm using a ColorGraphics multi-monitor board to spread the Win-95 desktop
 over four 17" Monitors -- It works very well with TS on a P-233MMX Cyrix
 Clone, although it was designed for an Inter chip -- They have boards for 2,
 3 and 4 monitors.  Imo, it is indispensable if you follow more than a few
 charts.  Their WWW page is:

 http://www.colorgfx.com/

 I suggest using a 2" trackball rather than a mouse because it's a long
 distance for a mouse cursor to travel across four monitors. >>