Re: workspace too big to save?

I've had the same problem with some of my TS workspaces, however it only
trashes them if you are shutting down TS.  The only way around it that I've
found is to get into the habit of saving the workspace immediately after any
change is made-- presumably, you'd want to do this anyway in case some other
catastrophic error might occur that would cause you to lose the changes.  If
it is done this way, TS will give you the same message but it doesn't close
the workspace.  I'm running build 21, so you may want to try upgrading if
you can't do this with your current version.

The only fix I've found is to delete some charts, indicators, systems, or
multiple data series. If you have studies or systems on charts that
currently have their "status" turned off, you can delete these to reclaim
some space.

There is no reasonable excuse for this shortcoming that I'm aware of.  I
guess we can hope that it's one of the obscure bugs that will be fixed in
future versions.