Re: workspace too big to save?

Gary wrote:
> Then, I go and try to
> save the workspace, and Tradestation kindly notes that my workspace
> is too big to save, giving me only the choice to say "OK" (it is NOT
> okay, but I don't have a choice), and then exits quietly without
> saving the workspace ... my hour/two project down the drain.

You're running out of some kind of resources. I forget the details but
there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

About losing work, this has only happened to me when I try to close the
workspace or exit TS and I get the automatic dialog box asking if I want
to save the workspace. If you first tell it to *save* the workspace, it
will choke but it won't exit. Then you can delete some other unneeded
chart and save the workspace under a different name.

--
   Dennis