Fibonacci ELA code?

Hi TradeStation users,

Does anyone on this list know of ELA code for
the automated calculation/display of Fib retracements?

I'm looking for fib *price* retracement formulas rather
than time calculations.. Since my fib work is entirely
on the price scale.

Standard fib retracements (ie .618 .382 etc) and
expansions (profit objectives). Not interested in
arcs, fans etc etc..

Not essential, but a definite bonus would be the
built-in functionality of detecting the most recent
High (or Low) on which to base the Fib measurement.

Thanks for any help.

-Neal.

Investors/Traders, win software/data/news at the
PureStocks Market Competition
http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-bin/pb/purewin.cgi